Alabama - Twentieth Century [CD5/Cassette Single] album download
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Twentieth Century " album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Alabama is a country music and southern rock band from Fort Payne, Alabama, United States. The band was founded in 1969 by Randy Owen (lead vocals, Rhythm Guitar) and his cousin Teddy Gentry (bass guitar, background vocals), soon joined by Jeff Cook (Lead Guitar, fiddle, keyboards).
Twentieth Century is the eighteenth studio album of country music band Alabama, released in 1999 by RCA Records. It produced the singles "(God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time on You", a collaboration with 'N Sync, "Small Stuff", "We Made Love" and "Twentieth Century", which respectively reached numbers 3, 24, 63, and 51 on the Hot Country Songs charts. In addition, "(God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time on You" was the band's last top ten hit on the country charts.
Twentieth Century (HDCD, Album, Enh, Promo). Twentieth Century (CD, Album, Club).
More albums from Alabama: Cheap Seats by Alabama. Mountain Music by Alabama. The Closer You Ge. y Alabama. In The Beginning by Alabama. In Pictures by Alabama. 1. Twentieth Century. 2. God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You. 3. I’m In That Kind Of Mood. 5. Life’s Too Short To Love This Fast.
Twentieth Century (Alabama album). Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places.
It's easy to marvel at the sheer technical achievement of the record, since not only is it so well made, but the songs rarely make an impressio. hat's the problem with Twentieth Century: although it's pleasant, it never creates its own identity, even compared to latter-day Alabama records.
Twentieth Century '1999. 1999 - Twentieth Century (Single)/Alabama - Twentieth Century (Single).
|2||New Year's Eve 1999||Alabama|
- The Five Blind Boys of Alabama - Take My Hand Precious Lord album mp3 flac
- Alabama Villains - In Alabama album mp3 flac
- Czech Twentieth Century Music album mp3 flac
- Alabama - God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You [CD5/Cassette Single] album mp3 flac
- Alabama Lo-Fi - The Stories We Could Tell album mp3 flac
- Alabama - Essential Country: Alabama album mp3 flac
- The Five Blind Boys of Alabama - If I Had a Hammer album mp3 flac
- Alabama Lo-Fi - East Of Mississippi album mp3 flac
- Alabama - Legendary Country: Alabama album mp3 flac
- Eduardo Diaz Munoz - Twentieth Century Mexican Symphonic Music, Vol. 2 album mp3 flac