Nights At The Opera album download
A Night at the Opera is the fourth studio album by the British rock band Queen, released on 21 November 1975 by EMI Records in the United Kingdom and by Elektra Records in the United States. Produced by Roy Thomas Baker and Queen, it was reportedly the most expensive album ever recorded at the time of its release. The album's title is taken from the Marx Brothers film of the same name.
A Night At The Opera. Metal Rock Pop rock Hard rock Classic rock Progressive rock Glam rock Heavy metal.
Commercially it was a huge risk. EMI execs nervously winced at the final (expensive) deliverable, an eclectic set of songs, many of which did not rock, or were too skewed to the artsier, experimental side of pomp-rock. Would this album recoup (. Opera was an immense financial risk for Queen’s label (EMI). And yet the band were given free-reign to make the most expensive album ever recorded/produced in 1975. Its cost came in at over £40K (the present value would yield a far more, uh, impressive figure). In 1978, Fleetwood Mac would rack-up the unofficial award for most expensive album ever : Tusk.
The album takes its name from the Marx Brothers film of the same name, which the band watched one night at the studio complex when recording. The 1976 follow-up album, A Day at the Races. iscover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. We're currently performing some routine maintenance. A new version of Last. A Night at the Opera. Overview (current section).
Album · 1975 · 12 Songs. Upon its 1975 release, A Night at the Opera was, reportedly, the most expensive album ever recorded. Fortunately, Queen got their money's worth-and then some. Their crowning achievement, this fearlessly eclectic album takes equal inspiration from heavy metal and '20s music hall on tracks like "I'm in Love with My Car" and "Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, respectively. And that's before the staggering hard rock operetta "Bohemian Rhapsody," a cracked masterpiece that no other band could’ve pulled off. A Night at the Opera Queen.
|1||Recitar...Vesti la giubba||3:12|
|Le duc d'Albe (Il duca d'Alba), opera|
|2||Augelo casto e bel||4:00|
|3||Se quel guerrier||4:36|
|La Traviata, opera|
|4||Un dì felice eterea||2:53|
|Luisa Miller, opera|
|5||Quando le sere al placido||3:29|
|L' elisir d'amore, opera|
|6||Una furtive lagrima||4:20|
|7||La donna è mobile||2:14|
|8||No, pagliaccio non son!||3:01|
|9||E lucevan le stelle||3:08|
|Lucia di Lammermoor, opera|
|10||Sulla tomba che rinserra||2:58|
|Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act|
|12||Questa o quella||1:57|
|La bohème, opera|
|13||Che gelida manina||4:30|
- Aureliano Pertile - Rare Recordings album mp3 flac
- Various Artists - Nessun Dorma and other favourite Italian Tenor Arias album mp3 flac
- Tito Schipa - Lebendige Vergangenheit: Tito Schipa album mp3 flac
- Enrico Caruso - Prima Voce: Caruso - The Early Recordings album mp3 flac
- Enrico Caruso - Prima Voce: Caruso album mp3 flac
- Galliano Masini - Il Mito dell'Opera: Gallano Masini album mp3 flac
- Le Grandi Voci Italiane, Vol. 3 album mp3 flac
- Beniamino Gigli - Beniamino Gigli: Historical Recordings 1927 - 1951 album mp3 flac
- Yu Qiang Dai - Opera Arias album mp3 flac
- Tito Schipa - Tito Schipa: The Early Records from HMV & Pathe' Recordings (1913 - 1919) album mp3 flac