Basic 100, Volume 77: Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky & Robert Schumann album download
Sentimental Bittersweet Bombastic Brooding Cathartic Dreamy Elegant Flashy Heroic Intimate Introspective Kinetic Lush Magical Melancholy Nervous/Jittery Tragic Yearning. Daydreaming Heartache Romance. Basic 100, Volume 77: Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky & Robert Schumann.
Basic 100, Volume 77: Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky & Robert Schumann.
Fatum, O. 7 (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr). Festival Overture on the Danish National Anthem, O. 5 (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr). Francesca da Rimini, O. 2 (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr).
A1. –Robert Schumann. Concerto In A Minor O. 29. B1. –Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Variations On A Rococo Theme O. 3.
Of Tchaikovsky's Western contemporaries, Robert Schumann stands out as an influence in formal structure, harmonic practices and piano writing, according to Brown and musicologist Roland John Wiley. Because of his professionalism, Maes says, he worked hard at this goal and succeeded. The composer's friend, music critic Hermann Laroche, wrote of The Sleeping Beauty that the score contained "an element deeper and more general than color, in the internal structure of the music, above all in the foundation of the element of melody
Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky was a Russian Romantic composer whose works included symphonies, concertos, operas, ballets, and chamber music. Tchaikovsky was educated for a career as a civil servant during a time in Russia when an opportunity for a musical career was rare. Despite the odds for success as a composer, he has written some of the most popular concert and theatrical music in the repertoire. He was the first Russian composer whose music made a lasting impression internationally, which he bolstered with appearances as a guest conductor later in his career in Europe and the United States
German composer (b. 8 June 1810 at Zwickau, Saxony; d. 29 July 1856 in Bonn), born Robert Alexander Schumann. Schumann was one of Tchaikovsky's favourite composers and exerted a very strong influence on his own music
Robert Schumann: Cello Concerto in A Minor, O. Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: Variations on a Rococo Theme for Cello and Orchestra, O. Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: Nocturne in D Minor for Cello and Оrchestra op. 19, No. 4. Overview. Denis Shapovalov recorded the repertoire which earned him a Gold Medal at the legendary Tchaikovsky competition 15 years ago. The maestro’s passion for the music of romantics is what makes the album to reach the deepest emotions of each listener.
- Piotr Bukartyk - Z Czwartku Na Piatek album mp3 flac
- Basic 100, Volume 61: Peter Tchaikovsky & Antonin Dvorak album mp3 flac
- Franz Vorraber - Schumann: The Complete Piano Works, Vol. 8 - Romanzen album mp3 flac
- Julian von Karolyi - Tchaikovsky, Schumann: Piano Concertos; Liszt: Hungarian Fantasy, Vol. 1 album mp3 flac
- Tchaikovsky, Schumann, Chopin and others album mp3 flac
- Robert Schumann: The Chamber Music With Piano, Volume 2 album mp3 flac
- Valery Afanassiev - Schumann: Kreisleriana; Waldszenen album mp3 flac
- Konstantin Lapshin - Schumann: Kreisleriana; Tchaikovsky: The Sleeping Beauty album mp3 flac
- Aksana Stahievitch - Piotr Tchaikovsky: The Seasons album mp3 flac
- Peter Schreier - Robert Schumann: Lieder, Volume IV album mp3 flac