Young, Black & Silver - Daddy Frank album download
Design – Christopher Austopchuk, Mark Larson. Drums – Liberty DeVitto. Engineer – Bradshaw Leigh. Engineer – Mike Allaire, Scott James (2). Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Boyer. Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – David Brown (6). Management – Frank Management, Inc. Mastered By – Ted Jensen. Music Consultant – Billy Zampino. Photography By – Gilles Larrain. Producer – Phil Ramone. Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Russell Javors. Strings – String Fever.
Big Daddy Frank was an awesome DJ at my daughters sweet 16 Party. Sound, lights, fog, and karaoke was amazing. He kept the party going throughout the night and made it a blast. Very professional & courteous Highly recommend BDF for any occasion big or small at needs music.
Daddy Frank (The Guitar Man)" is a song written and recorded by American country music artist Merle Haggard and The Strangers. It was released in September 1971 as the first single from the album Let Me Tell You About a Song. Daddy Frank (The Guitar Man)" was Haggard and The Strangers tenth No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles. The song topped the chart for two weeks around Thanksgiving 1971, and spent 13 weeks in the chart's Top 40.
Hungry Freaks, Daddy is the opening track of Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention’s landmark 1966 avant-garde rock album, Freak Out! One of the few straightforward rock tracks on the album, the song is a stinging critique of US government programs and attitudes towards the needs of the poor, young, and downtrodden. The main guitar riff of Hungry Freaks, Daddy likely influenced Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath, released in 1971. Hungry Freaks, Daddy" Track Info. Written By Frank Zappa. Recorded At Sunset-Highland Studios of . Inc. Release Date June 27, 1966
Michael's short film for "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was the first of the three short films produced for recordings from that album. The single reached No. 1 in eight countries in 1979, topping Billboard's Hot 100, Hot Soul Singles and Hot Disco Singles charts as well as the Cash Box Top 100. "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America on November 29, 1979, and Platinum on February 14, 1989.
- Frank Frost - Ride with Your Daddy Tonight album mp3 flac
- Young Black - Whole Process album mp3 flac
- Frank Black - Men in Black, Pt. 2 album mp3 flac
- Frank Black and the Catholics - Live At Melkweg, Amsterdam: March 24, 2001 album mp3 flac
- The Young Knives - Ornaments from the Silver Arcade album mp3 flac
- Suzanne'Silver - The Crying Mary album mp3 flac
- Robert Young - In the Key of Frank album mp3 flac
- Silver Treason - The Golden Age of Silver Treason album mp3 flac
- Bobby Booshay - Silver and Black Transfusion album mp3 flac
- Black - Black Da Young Gunna album mp3 flac