Chöre des Schwäbischer Sängerbund - Friedrich Silcher-Lieder album download
Schwäbischer Sängerbund 1849 . Released on occasion of the 200th anniversary of Silcher's birthday. Release title on labels:
Contact Info: Schwäbischer Sängerbund . Bundesgeschäftsstelle Wagenburgstraße 115 70186 Stuttgart Germany. Friedrich Silcher, Chöre Des Schwäbischen Sängerbunds - Friedrich Silcher 1789 - 1989 (LP, Comp, Ltd). Schwäbischer Sängerbund 1849 .
Philipp Friedrich Silcher (27 June 1789 in Schnait (today part of Weinstadt) – 26 August 1860 in Tübingen), was a German composer, mainly known for his lieder (songs), and an important folksong collector. Silcher was meant to be a school teacher, but dedicated himself entirely to music in the seminary in Ludwigsburg after he met Carl Maria von Weber. He was taught composition and piano by Conradin Kreutzer and Johann Nepomuk Hummel.
Philipp Friedrich Silcher was born on June 27, 1789, in a schoolhouse in the wine area of Schnait in Remstal, a son of the teacher Karl Johann Silcher. As a teenager in 1803 he began a three-year apprenticeship as "Schulknecht" to Ferdinand Auberlen in Fellbach, who was well known as a good musician and valued arranger of men's choral music. In 1806 he became a teaching assistant in Schorndorf, where he also was a tutor in the house of the Kreishauptmann Freiherr von Berlichingen. In 1809 Silcher moved to Ludwigsburg and took a position at the Ludwigsburger School for Girls. On June 8, 1867, Silcher was made an honorary member of the Schwäbischer Sängerbund. On August 26, 1860, Silcher died. On September 22, 1912, the Schwäbischer Sängerbund dedicated the Silchermuseum in Schnait.
See: Bayley and Ferguson's Violin Album. For Piano (Nesvadba). See: Loreley-Paraphrase, O. 7. I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat.
This memorial was erected in 1941 to honor folk song composer Friedrich Silcher (1789-1869). By doing this, the National Socialists made the "father" of the 19th century Sangesbewegung ("singing movement") a symbolic figure of their ideas and appropriated him for their ideological preparations for, and romantization of, the war. After winning a design competition, Stuttgart sculptor Wilhelm Julius Frick was commissioned by the Schwäbischer Sängerbund ("Swabian league of male choirs") to execute a memorial for Silcher.
- Carus Quintet - Carus-Quintett singt Friedrich Silcher album mp3 flac
- Chöre der Oper, Vol. 2 album mp3 flac
- Franz Schubert: Romantische Chöre album mp3 flac
- Hans-Dieter Reichert - I Ben a Schwäbischer Cowboy album mp3 flac
- Ewige Chöre: Die schönste Chöre von W.A. Mozart album mp3 flac
- Various Artists - Festival der Chöre album mp3 flac
- Die Menskes Chöre - Deutschland, Deine Lieder album mp3 flac
- Chore - Magic Marker Redemption album mp3 flac
- Lori & Peter Silcher - Passage of Time album mp3 flac
- Die Menskes Chöre - Strahlende Stimmen Goldene Weihnacht album mp3 flac