Carnaval de Barranquilla - Batalla de Flores album download
The Carnaval Itself: Barranquilla's Carnaval is a Colombian feast exposed to the world. The feast contains a mixture of cumbia, porro, mapale, gaita, chandé, puya, fandango, and fantásticos merecumbés. The Carnaval of Barranquilla is unique because of its cultural diversity and because it is a feast where the people are the main protagonists. Every dance, every folkloric group, and every custom play different roles to make the feast the best show on earth.
Barranquilla's Carnival (Spanish: Carnaval de Barranquilla) is one of Colombia's most important folkloric celebrations, and one of the biggest carnival in the world. The carnival has traditions that date back to the 19th century. Four days before Holy Month, Barranquilla decks itself out to receive national and foreign tourists and joins together with the city's inhabitants to enjoy four days of intense festivities.
Daniel Escamilla Soto is at Batalla De Flores Carnaval De Barranquilla. 21 August 2018 · Barranquilla, Colombia ·.
- Jalisco Band - La Batalla album mp3 flac
- Aaron Flores - Seasons of Love album mp3 flac
- La Familia Flores - La Familia Flores album mp3 flac
- Leo Flores / Meagan Flores - Anthems album mp3 flac
- Jose Flores - Jose Flores album mp3 flac
- Sonora de Barranquilla - 14 Exitos album mp3 flac
- Batalla de las Bandas album mp3 flac
- Various Artists - Batalla #3 album mp3 flac
- Perla Batalla - Gracias a La Vida album mp3 flac
- Yesenia Flores - 16 Exitos album mp3 flac